Saturday, August 5, 2017

Funky Resurrectus

The second installment of my absurdist manual, Funky Porcini, has been birthed.

It'll go off  to press next week, and then ironically, be available in the Store on Labor Day weekend.

When that happens, aside from the pin, whatever 5x5's and woodworks are left after the present sale, will be permanently removed, and relegated to Con appearances only.

With the release of the second issue of Funky Porcini, I'll be starting the Store over with an entirely new base of works. No longer will I be stocking any of my trades or collected editions, even though I will occasionally be throwing on original art pages from those past series.

Otherwise, the Store will solely consist of all forthcoming issues of Funky Porcini, new woodworks of varying sizes, 5x5's, napkin art, pins, and a few other ideas that are presently gestating in my grinding head.

Also, at some point, I'm planning to bring back the "Your Character Here" 5x5 campaign, for a brief period.

But, for now, it's time for me to get this latest manual of allegorical funkiness off to press.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment