Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Cleaning House

I'm in the final throes of completing the second issue of my absurdist manual, Funky Porcini, which will then go off to press, and be ready for its Labor Day release date.
In the meantime, I'm revamping the Store to make room for an eventual new batch of art that will reflect a conscious departure from my past, while still retaining all of the craziness that was prevalent over this last year.

Variables on similar themes, while utilizing untapped mental resources, if you will.

Basically . . . an old dog doing new tricks.

That said, I'm cleaning house of all previous 5x5's, woodworks, books and pin, by reducing everything in the Red Star Store by 50%, until September 4th.

So, here's the opportunity to get some really wacked stuff, at some seriously low prices.

Anyway, back to Absurdistan.

T.

4 comments:

  1. Dammit! I missed the Eddy Current book ... Please tell me you have just 1 more kicking around...

    Jarrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get the next Funky Porcini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool.
      If all goes right with the printing/shipping, it'll be available as planned.
      Much appreciate the support, man.

      Delete